Wednesday 3 April 2013

Flat-lay Wednesday

As the Melbourne weather starts to cool down I turn my attention to autumn and what my wardrobe has on offer for me here. So in regards to that very fact I see the need for a ....Flat lay Wednesday!
I have put two looks together to prepare for the autumn season both of which are on the dressier side of casual, and both of which have pieces that my wardrobe is telling me I need.

Just Peachy : I am currently in love with Viktoria + Woods knit collection, this soft peach knit is an absolute winner, paired with some Helmut Lang leather, Celine and Tabitha Simmons heels this outfit is the right mix of sweet and saucy.

Earrings: Mimco
Bracelet: Mimco
Bag: Celine
Leather Leggings: Helmut Lang

Blue Haven: Slightly more on the casual chic side, with a bit of a nautical feel. Blue and white will do that I guess. I am also currently loving the denim look LV scarf, and thinking surely I will need this as a staple piece? Paired with white jeans, a collared denim shirt, Jean –Michel Cazabat pumps and some Georg Jensen treats to keep this look simple, clean and elegant.


Earrings: Georg Jensen
Shirt: Timberland
Scarf: Louis Vuitton
Clutch: Torula
Watch: Georg Jensen
Jeans: Nobody

No comments:

Post a Comment