Thursday 23 May 2013

Concrete Jungle - A self styled shoot!

A couple of weekends back I had the absolute pleasure of having a few self styled shots taken by the lovely Ana of Three Sparrows Collective. This is something I have wanted to do on the blog for quite some time, just to add another element of excitement. So, when the opportunity with Ana came about to say I jumped at the chance was and understatement. You can check out Ana's blog here

With a certain look in mind we found this construction site to shoot against, think glam meets street punk. With that in mind I opted for leather pants from Winston Wolfe, there is no doubt in my mind that leather pants should be a staple item for all, they are like insulators for your legs during those colder months. For the top, I teamed a beautiful low sling back top which is a couple seasons old from Tigerlily and wrapped around my waist a tartan shirt from Cotton On. The top added just the right element of chic against the tartan print and leather pants. I completed my look with red pumps from Jean-Michael Cazabat (purchased off Shop Bop) to highlight the red within the shirt.

Hope you enjoy what we have created here.
 
Stayed tuned for more looks to come.xx
 











1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Congrats! :) I also love the setting, and your top is stunning!

    Btw, I'd like to invite you to join on my blog's first ever giveaway brought to you by Oasap! That would mean so much to me dear <3 Enter the contest here http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/2013/05/international-blog-giveaway-oasap.html
    Contest will end on June 2!

    ReplyDelete